Wednesday, December 29, 2010

12.29.2010

To My Dear One,

We fight and we argue because her ghost still lingers. And like a banshee, it plays with our minds until we have no idea what to do with ourselves. And it's my fault. Men these days aren't men. They aren't the same men who built Rome or who won the West or destroyed Hitler. We are boys who have been aloud to increase in size. I'm trying to mature. I'm trying to be the Ghostbuster who sends her back to Hell where she belongs. I do believe part of that will be done by us being together again. Just be patient. I know it hurts. It hurts me knowing it hurts you. But I love you, and I'm going to vanquish this enemy, as I should have had back when she appeared. I'm going to bring us peace and a happily ever after. Because you are my princess. My view of perfection and the girl who I would beat the entire world just to be with. I have never felt this way about a woman in my life. You have been better then anything I can imagine. Your body is the perfect formation of a womanhood, with both beauty and elegance that drives me mad. You're character is an amazing mix of every awesome emotion at the right time. You're hard working to achieve anything you put your mind to. Yet I could spend years with you and still enjoy your company as though it was our first day of meeting. And you are strong, despite what you think. You care for those around you and for me with all of your heart, you give it up for other people instead of keeping it all to yourself. That is why you are so amazing. There is nobody above you, and your seconds are so far behind, you are about to lap them. Don't fret over some stupid thing, we have bigger things to move onto. Those bigger things are where we move ahead and vanquish all of the demons. I'll do what I can to keep my insecurities out of the way. I love you more than anything that could exist in the entire universe and all things that my brain can't imagine yet.

Truly Yours,
Those Jolly Lions

PS I'll probably edit this some more ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment