Friday, December 17, 2010

12.17.2010

To My Dear One,

Here I am in a house that is no longer mine. A place that has memories, but has lost it's meaning none the less. I am no longer comfortable here. This is not my home. And most importantly, you're not here either. We will not move into this place. We will move away from this structure, this town, this area. We will make our own home that will be greater than any home that I've ever known. And we will be eternally happy in it. But for now I lay down on a futon in the middle of a clutterred room, wishing it was 4 months from now when we will no longer be apart. I'll just sip my beer and let me eyelids fall as I brush the week off. One day we will not have leave each other. One day we will be eternally happy, and we will see the value in our current situation.

Yours Truly,
Those Jolly Lions

No comments:

Post a Comment