Friday, January 21, 2011

1.21.11

To My Dear One,

I was going to post a video of Simon and Garfunkel playing Bridge Over Troubled Water. It came on my ipod today and I just wanted to remind you that we are moving forward. We are making progress. You and I will be together very soon and we will be happy. I am without a home. I am merely wandering until I have you as my anchor. Maybe I'll try moving down there soon. But without you, I am nothing. I don't exist. I am a shell of flesh and bone stumbling around the Earth until I can find my soul. You have it. And when I'm with you, I have it. We will be together with haste and until then, remember that I love you immesnely and undyingly. You are all I think about. You are my better half. And soon we will be together.

Truly Yours,
Those Jolly Lions

No comments:

Post a Comment