Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1.11.11

To My Dear One,

As the snow falls I sit and wonder, as the chill falls down my back, how will I stay warm tonight? The body that I clasp on to is no longer present. I have nothing but myself to keep my warm. And I am not fat. I am not warm. Not as warm as the heart within your breast and the smile that melts away my sorrows. I can't stand to be away from you. Yet, through the foggy window, I see us walking through the snow to have fun in it. The memories of snowfalls past. The hope that I can be snowed in with you and only you makes me smile. But just because I smile doesn't mean that you're hear. And until you're within proximity to my body, I will not be content. I will not be truly happy. I will be thinking about you and how I want to spend the rest of my life with you. One day, people will look into that foggy window, and see us and how we love each other, and that would make them smile and fill them with warmth enough to get them to their own love. But until then, I'll just keep you on my mind and in that permanent spot in my heart and smile because I know we're going to be together one day and nothing will be able to pull us apart.

Truly Yours,
Those Jolly Lions

No comments:

Post a Comment